A Roadmap to Success for North Charleston, South Carolina Moving Leads
Moving can be a stressful experience. In addition to the long days of packing, research shows that moving costs have hit an all-time high in America—and in North Charleston, South Carolina, it’s no different. In fact, the price of moving to North Charleston is 8.4% higher than the national average, according to various data sources.
North Charleston is a growing community with plenty of job opportunities, but having numerous moving companies can cut into each company’s profits and affect potential customers’ decision-making. Some people might be more inclined to go with a newer, smaller company, while others might not use a moving company at all. North Charleston moving companies can benefit from using Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Remarketing on Social Media platforms to funnel new leads and convert them to customers for the company.
People looking to move in or out of this part of South Carolina will want a team they can trust to take care of them and their belongings. They also need a price they can afford for the quality work involved. Given the stiff competition for these companies in the moving industry, it has become crucial to learn new ways to brand themselves and communicate to potential customers.
Fortunately, there is a way for businesses offering moving services to attract more customers by using internet marketing strategies paired with both digital advertising and traditional public relations efforts. Tailored digital branding and communication strategies help drive sales by reaching targeted demographics at the right times with relevant messages about the company’s options for this region. The following strategies can be used to get potential customers and turn them into customers for the moving company:
Website Design Considerations
As a moving company, website design may not be one of your priorities, and that is understandable. However, that is not an option anymore. All modern businesses and organizations today understand that we are increasingly becoming digitized as a community. An estimated 90% of your intended customers and leads have a thriving online life and presence.
You will therefore need to create a website to communicate with these leads. The website will become one of the primary ways to drive your brand engagement and operations. That said, you will need to consider a variety of factors in creating the ideal website:
• Who are your target clients? What features will they need that you want to highlight, such as how much it costs or what services you provide?
• What design style would work best for your business? Research examples of other companies in your industry to see what looks good.
• How will your website connect with your other marketing efforts, both digital and offline? Will all of your social media profiles link back to the site so people can contact you there when needed? Can someone buy a product directly from the site without having to visit another site?
• How much traffic do you expect your site to get? Will you need more than one page? Your hosting company can help you analyze how many visitors the site will need and hence the server capacity and bandwidth you will pay for the business.
• Once you’ve got all of this information, make sure your designer includes it in a document they submit with their design draft before it’s final!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Now that you have a website done for the moving business, you are ready to think about the second most important thing-SEO. An effective website needs to be able to attract website traffic to itself organically. To achieve this, you will need to be versed in a variety of SEO techniques.
The following are some of the things you will want to give careful thought to when designing your whole SEO strategy:
• What keywords are people using when they search for moving services in North Charleston, South Carolina? How popular is each keyword compared to the others? How hard would it be to take market share from companies with similar services as yours? Would these people be likely to click on Google ads, or is there a better keyword you could be using to get those customers?
• What content does your website need now, and what can you add later if necessary? Ideally, it would be best if you started with a blog post strategy so that your site gets indexed faster by search engines. A blog about moving to North Charleston would work great. You can use the opportunity to show your leads that you understand the area well, which will instill confidence in your customers. This will also help to build a portfolio of relevant content on your site so people can find it faster.
Now that you have set up your website and taken care of the SEO strategy, the next step is Google Adwords. This platform will allow relevant ads to be displayed based on search queries made by potential customers as they search online. You can thus choose keywords that will help you achieve your goal, and the ad and website content reflects this.
How does Google Ads work? First of all, it’s important to remember that Google Adwords functions as a self-service platform. This means that you need to pay for the traffic you receive on your ads. Place your bid on keywords that have a relatively large number of searches. In general, the average cost-per-click (CPC) with Adwords is around $2.00, depending on how much competition there is for a keyword and what kind of website you want to put up. Of course, if you are in South Carolina, the keyword North Charleston Moving Leads should be your primary keyword.
Local SEO (Google Maps)
Google Maps is the second most important local-based platform you can use to get more leads. You need to integrate your website with Google Maps so that people can find it online and offline.
Make sure your map listing includes all of the information potential customers will be looking for, such as hours of operation, phone numbers, and prices. If you have a referral program, be sure to mention it as well.
Add photos of your office so customers know what to expect from the environment they will be visiting.
One of the best ways to make sure the leads you get convert and become customers is conversion optimization (CO). Simply put, CO allows you to alter your website so that it appeals better to potential customers. It works especially well when combined with SEO because it isn’t resource-intensive, unlike Adwords. As a result, it’s an effective way to increase your lead rate without spending too much.
Start off by focusing on the major parts of your website, including the menu bar and headers as well as images that might appeal to potential customers.
Consider testing out new designs from time to time so you can offer a fresh perspective if leads are beginning to grow stale.
Social Media and Remarketing
Finally, it would help if you learned how to use Social Media and Remarketing to get more leads for your moving company in North Charleston, South Carolina. Set up a Google Adwords account so that you can advertise on search engines like Google.
Post content regularly on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn so that people will begin to recognize your brand. Use the Facebook Ads Manager to set up a remarketing for your business account so you can display custom ads based on information collected from visitors to your website after they’ve left it.
Use Remarketing tags to collect data on interests, age, and gender for interested leads. You can use this information to set up specific ads that will appeal to them.
Call Tracking Metrics
This is the last step. Why? Because it’s important to know how many calls you’re getting and which search engine your leads are coming from! Simply install a call tracking number on all of the pages of your website and track everything so that you can optimize conversions for greater ROI in the future. This data is extremely useful because it allows you to determine what customers are calling for and how they found your website.
Dive Deep into Digital Marketing
Now that you know how to get more leads for a moving company, North Charleston residents should be calling your business in no time! By using the platforms discussed above, you will start to notice the gradual growth of your business that comes from a perfectly tailored digital branding and communication strategy for your moving business.
If you’re not very familiar with digital marketing, know that there are many platforms that can be used to help companies improve their lead rates. Read more about optimizing your website at our blog and learn more tips on how to use SEO, PPC, and other tactics to get the leads you need for your company.
If you are new to all of this, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be happy to walk with you on your journey as you remaster your moving company’s online presence.